You want to make sure your skin is in the best condition to receive the best results possible:
- Pregnancy or Nursing
- Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Viral Infections or Diseases
- Pacemaker or Major Heart Problems
- Organ Transplant
- Skin Irritations or Psoriasis in the eyebrow area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc)
- Recent Botox within 2 weeks
- Prone to Keloids
- Under 18 years old.
- No heavy sweating day of procedure
- No tanning
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Fish Oil, or Ibuprofen for 24 hours prior to procedure
- No Alcohol or Caffiene 2 days prior to procedure
- No waxing or tinting 3 day prior to procedure
- Note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us at any time. (516) - 214- 7360
When in doubt ask your doctor.
Information! Your aftercare will be provided to you after your service and you will receive a copy in Studio.